Sustainable development commitments
We adapt the use of lights according to the season and the weather conditions.
Heating and air conditioning run automaticly.
The standby mode on all our computers is programmed and we turn them off when we close the Tourist Office.
We prioritize the purchase of low-energy equipments.
We send our letters in « economy mode » (cheaper and greener solution, less CO2 emissions).
- We collect used batteries.
- We use recycling bins next to our offices.
- We have implemented a common recycling bin for the paper in the our offices.
- Poop bags are available and free in our tourist offices.
- Used printer ink cartridge are colected by Rex Rotary to be recycled.
- For our office supplies, we use as far as possible, green products.
- We work as far as possible with ecolabelled companies.
- We buy green cleaning products.
- We adapt our stocks according to the requests
- We systematically print in recto-verso and we only print the useful documents for our visitors.
- We entice people into downloading our documentation or asking us to send it by email rather than print it.
- We systematically use scrap paper for our everyday work
- We create flashcodes to reduce prints.
Our engagements with the public
At the end of every winter seasons, we organize a collecting and cleaning day with local people and tourists.
We help tourists by giving them th best advices to evolve in the mountain environment
A notice about waist sorting is available for every lessor in the resort.
We entice people into respecting the environment on our website, in our brochures and in our e-mail signatures.
We print and send our entertainment programms according to occupancy rate.
We entice our visitors into using our free shuttles to move in the resorts rather than using the car.